Eco Guided Tour Packages
1. Cocohatchee River Marina to either Wiggin's Pass Beach or to Barefoot Beach Preserve's back water mangrove trail. (Recomended tour)
2. Mound Key State Park-kayak to the mound, hike the trails on the Calusa Indian shell mounds.(no tour May to Sept due to bugs.)
3. Imperial River paddle to Bonita Beach Road-intercoastal trip, one way paddle to end at the Fish House Restaurant. For advanced kayaker, cost extra $15.00 per person, four hours
4. Goodland Boat Park, on the edge of the Everglades , lots of islands and mangroves, four or more persons required .
5. Koreshan State Park Estero River Tour
6. Estero Bay Eco tour to locate wildlife, sealife, shelling, many photo opportunities.
7. Isle of Capri, Eco guided tour mangroves back water tour with our local guide. Two or more persons.
8. Bay View Park Naples, Danford Street
GPS Coordinates: N26.102 W -81.184
Bayview Park's 4 acres are located at the end of Danford Street off Thomasson Drive. Enjoy the million-dollar views of Naples Bay, a waterway shared by the homes in downtown Naples' Port Royal.
9. Caxambas Park; 909 Collier Court, Marco Island, FL 34145
Advanced paddle four person required. GPS N 25.913 W -81.717
10.The Rookery. It's the dead end of Shell Island Road, off Collier Blvd. birds and lots of mangrove fingers and tunnels. 3 hours, four persons required.